Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Prologue:
First morning wake-up before 5 am. I will admit that it was an easy sell because of the company I had for coffee. Still, that's progress. I did not intend to work Saturdays (although I really am no longer a weekender in any way), but I have some catching up to do. All of my creative energies over the past week were spent on making birthday party favors. 

Scope:
Complete one manuscript by April 2015

To do:
  • A solid 2 pages more of chapter 4
  • Character outlining/brainstorming
  • Morning gym routine
  • Grocery store visit for cheese and juice pouches
  • 11+ goodie bags and confirm cupcakes 
  • 4 hours of shooting the breeze with fire wives 

Optionals:
  • New puzzle

Current inspirations:
  • Etta James

No comments:

Post a Comment